· Requires 10+ years of experience in statistical consulting and research design.
· PhD in statistics or quantitative branch of social sciences.
· Ability to program in SAS, SPSS, SUDAAN, R and MATLAB. Familiarity with Qualtrics a plus.
· Ability to solve problems using analytical skills and choose appropriate statistical
methods to meet study objectives.
· Experience in designing and explaining analyses for a non-technical client.
· Experience in a broad array of statistical methods and survey design and methodology used in education, evaluation and health services research.
• Requires experience with basic and advanced statistical methods, including hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, sample size determination, Bayesian statistics, analysis of variance and regression modeling, including generalized linear models, logistic regression, Poisson regression, hierarchical regression, time series analysis and data mining.
· Ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects.
· Excellent communication skills: able to discuss technical issues with technical
and non-technical audiences and work in a multi-disciplinary environment.