Awards and Recognition
Synergy’s expertise, excellence, and innovation has been recognized globally by leading publications, professional and government organizations, and industry awards.
Showcasing excellence in effective communication, campaign, and multimedia production.
- 2020, 2014, Communicator Awards
- 2019, Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP) MarCom Awards
- 2017, 2016, 2014, and 2013, National Association of Government Communicators, Blue Pencil and Gold Screen Awards
- 2012 and 2013, Telly Awards
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Thoth Awards
- The National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC) Berreth Award
- Videographer Awards
- EdPress Distinguished Publication Awards
- Golden Quill Awards
- NIH Plain Language/Clear Communication Awards
Strategy and Creativity Awards
Highlighting Synergy’s technical and creative leadership.
“Small teams, big solutions” is not just a slogan; it’s how we approach innovation, creativity, and competitive advantage. Synergy is proud to be recognized by nationally accredited publications, thought-leaders, and organizations.
Minority Business Leader Award
In 2016, The Washington Business Journal selected Prachee Devadas as a Minority Business Leader Award honoree.
The White House
In 2010, President Barack Obama invited Synergy’s CEO to a meeting in the Oval Office, followed by a press conference in the Rose Garden, to laud Synergy as a successful information technology small business and as a model of American entrepreneurship.
The Government Contractors Network (GovCon)
In 2010, Synergy was named a top five GovCon Contractor of the Year. Our CEO and President was named a top five GovCon Executive of the Year.
U.S. Small Business Administration
In 2009, Ms. Devadas was named the Small Business Person of the Year for Maryland and the Washington, DC/metropolitan area by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
In 2008, Washington Technology ranked Synergy 14th on the list of top 25 8(a) contractors of the year.