Synergy staff members are advancing solutions in public health and public education systems across the country. We speak 26 languages and represent 27 countries. Our diverse backgrounds bring important perspectives to the services we deliver.
Communications Specialist TTHY
Synergy Enterprises, Inc., a woman-owned government contractor, is seeking a Communications Specialist to work in its North Bethesda, MD headquarters. The Communications Specialist will support strategic communications outreach for federal health clients. The Communications Specialist will work as part of a team to develop content and engagement plans for social media platforms; develop plans for outreach and audience engagement; and track metrics and impact across platforms. The Communications Specialist may also develop content or produce other digital and print products, such podcasts, mobile apps, web content, brochures, flyers, newsletters, advertisements, blogs, and more. This is an associate level position that will report to the Project Manager and has the ability to work remotely.
- Work with project team to draft social media content and promotion plans across a variety of platforms.
- Develop creative material including but not limited to brochures, outreach and promotional material, posters, flyers, newsletter articles, and web content.
- Support partnership programs and national communication activities for the contract.
- Manage content for Mobile App, Podcast, Newsletters, E-Blasts, and SharePoint.
- Monitor metrics and compile data to gather insight for future posts.
- Support contract reporting requirements for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; 3-7 years of experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Contentful, Adobe Premiere Pro, Iris, Descript, Buzzsprout, and Mail Chimp a plus
- Ability to support multiple projects from concept to completion and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organization skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work and problem solve in a high-stress, time-sensitive environment.
- Proof of vaccination for COVID-19, or proof of valid medical or religious exemption, will be required upon hire.
Physical demands and work environment
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle objects and documents; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Employee may use office equipment such as telephone, computer, computer software, calculator, printer, copier, and facsimile.
- Work environment: Employees are not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employees are able to work remotely.
Please send resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of employees so classified.