Synergy staff members are advancing solutions in public health and public education systems across the country. We speak 26 languages and represent 27 countries. Our diverse backgrounds bring important perspectives to the services we deliver.
Synergy Enterprises is seeking a highly efficient, detail-focused Project Coordinator to provide support for a variety of government contracts – focused on communications, public health, mental health, substance abuse, and outreach activities.
For this position, the ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail and superb organizational skills. They will work seamlessly with project staff and must be able to manage multiple tasks and assignments with competing deadlines. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and more. This is a fast-paced, demanding, and rewarding environment where independent work, creative thinking, and solution-proposing is necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on efficiency, attention to detail, and quality.
- Able to track deadlines of large volumes of work.
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient use of SharePoint and Microsoft Office Products (Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel) is required; ability to use mail merge software and is comfortable with data.
- Ability to work well in matrixed organization, confidently and proactively communicating competing priorities to multiple managers.
- Problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Interest in creating efficiency in processes and developing new ways to make rote tasks easier.
- An interest in public health, or health communications and outreach is a plus.
- Proof of vaccination for COVID-19, or proof of valid medical or religious exemption, will be required upon hire.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle objects and documents; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision. Employee may use office equipment such as telephone, computer, computer software, calculator, printer, copier, and facsimile.
- Work environment: Employees are not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of employees so classified.