Careers With Us
Synergy staff members are advancing solutions in public health and public education systems across the country. We speak 26 languages and represent 27 countries. Our diverse backgrounds bring important perspectives to the services we deliver.
At Synergy, we offer a dynamic, international, and diverse workforce with a reputation for integrity and excellence. As a member of our team, you will have access to a professional, supportive, and comfortable office environment with easy access to transit and services. Synergy has won several prestigious corporate awards that are a testament to the consistently high-quality products Synergy has produced in the last few years, including:
We strive to achieve excellence for our clients and encourage and reward achievement and innovation in our staff. Synergy's employee awards include Employee of the Quarter; Employee of the Year; Rookie of the Year; and the Glen Fischer Achievement Award, given annually to recognize an employee's commitment, dedication, and enthusiasm towards Synergy at the community at large.
If you want to do work that matters, we invite you to review the below information on the generous benefits we offer and to explore our Current Openings and submit your resume for consideration.
Benefits at Synergy
(for all full-time and certain part-time employees)
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans available
- Paid sick and vacation time (increases with years of service)
- Flexible scheduling
- Remote and hybrid positions
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Employee Stock Option Plan (vests with years of service)
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Group Term Life at no employee cost
Synergy is currently looking for dynamic candidates with a passion for their field and a drive to meet the needs of our clients. If we have an opening that interests you, please apply by clicking one of the links below. We will need to see your resume, and a cover letter that includes your qualifications, salary requirements, and contact information. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply by clicking here.
- Sr. Training and Technical Assistance Research Associate- Technical Assistance and Learning
- TA Liaison
- Principal, Project Director - Charter Schools
- Jr. Research Associate, Training and Technical Assistance
- Curriculum and Training Specialist - Office of Indian Education Technical Assistance
- Research Associate - Data Analyst
- Quality Assurance Analyst